- LocationQuezon City, National Capital Region
- Job typeFull time
Minimum Job Requirements:
- The candidate should be willing to work from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. Mondays-Fridays and that only interested applicants need to apply.
- 3-5 years of experience in communications, whether in corporate, internal or external
communications; broadcast, print or online journalism; or related background in a corporate,
business process outsourcing or media setting
• Proven experience in closely collaborating with diverse, global teams and executive leadership
(regardless of time zone differences)
• Solid experience in strategic communications planning and execution for both internal and
• Solid support experience in crisis communications and management
• Highly articulate individual with excellent written communications and presentation skills
• Utilize strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
• Adept in digital media channels and computer software (Sharepoint, MS Office suite)
• Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Demonstrate his/her subject-matter expertise in Afni brand guidelines and Associated
Press style guide or similar editorial guidelines by accomplishing and delivering quality
Marketing, Recruitment Marketing, Culture / Organizational / Leadership
Communications, and Learning projects / deliverables on time .
- Ensure critical messages are communicated accurately, timely, strategically and
appropriately to target audiences, always reinforcing Afni’s company mission, values,
and workplace culture.
- Co-conceptualize and co-direct internal communications plans to drive employee
engagement, contribute to positive employee experience, and increase affiliation to the
- Demonstrate collaborative relationship with internal subject-matter experts (SMEs)
and/or external stakeholders to develop and deliver projects/deliverables for a variety
of key initiatives, with guidance from Afni PHI Corporate Communications Manager, and
to some extent, the Afni global Marketing Communications Director
- Co-implement internal and external communications plans in a manner that will meet
the needs of diverse audiences and may involve a variety of communications channels.
- Initiate or actively participate in knowledge-sharing or skills transfer sessions to help
drive team success and help his/her teammates become successful in their role.
- Actively participate in initiative/activity that positively contributes to the team’s
collaborative experience and overall employee experience (ex. teambuilding).
Afni, Inc. is a U.S.-based, global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm representing the world’s best brands in insurance, telecommunications, satellite and cable, financial services, technology, and healthcare.
From engagement centers in several U.S. and Philippines locations, Afni supports its client’s customers in a variety of channels. With a history dating to 1936, Afni is a strong partner in communities where its employees work and live.