Tier 2 Technical Support Agent
- LocationQuezon City, National Capital Region
- Job typeFull time
Afni Philippines is looking for Tier 2 Technical Support Agent to support our company in Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City. In this role, you'll be using your customer interaction skills to deliver excellent customer service. Tier 2 Agents will work in a multi-functional role which supports in-studio applications by handling tickets and calling international studios to ensure they are operational.
Scope of support:
- Manage and respond to In-studio application tickets.
- Communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to studios and members.
- Remotely connect to studio's computer to perform troubleshooting.
- Escalate problem tickets to the proper team.
- Communicate with the Account Clients.
- Categorize and tag tickets accordingly.
Assist studios with the following:
1. Login issues such as password reset of In-studio technologies (OTBeat, OCCI, Challenge Tracker)
2. Align member's information locally and globally.
3. Installing applications, router configuration, display screen issue.
4. Return policy for account client's devices.
5. Providing assistance in connecting studio technologies and equipment to the account's network.
6. Providing technical assistance in connecting computer to TV screens.
Minimum Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills):
- With at least 2 years of College Diploma or Certifications in an IT field
- Experienced working in a ticket platform is preferred
- Experience with deep-dive analysis
- Flexible with shifting schedules (Noon/Night shift)
- Amenable to work onsite at Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City
Afni, Inc. is a U.S.-based, global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm representing the world’s best brands in insurance, telecommunications, satellite and cable, financial services, technology, and healthcare.
From engagement centers in several U.S. and Philippines locations, Afni supports its client’s customers in a variety of channels. With a history dating to 1936, Afni is a strong partner in communities where its employees work and live.