Fraud and Risk Management Specialist
- LocationQuezon City, NCR
- Job typeFull time
The Fraud and Risk Management Specialist performs operational risks tasks in the execution of active controls across all businesses in Afni. Carries out daily, weekly, and monthly audit and compliance checklist in reference to relevant contractual agreement between Afni and its clients,
likewise for any PCI DSS, HIPAA and/or ISO requirements. Ensures face-to-face engagement with stakeholders in the dissemination of controls, trainings and adherence to policy.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Partner with operations, HR, QA and relevant stakeholders in accordance to security, fraud prevention, closure of cases and adherence to any client requirement.
· Carry out a myriad of compliance checks, ensuring data privacy, safeguarding of information and fraud awareness across all lines of business.
· The role requires guidance and day to day monitoring for all activities and report to the chain of command.
· The role is primarily flexible in coverage however the individual is expected to work closely with the key stakeholders when and where appropriate.
· Assist in data gathering, collation of different pieces of evidence in reference to any on-going investigation.
· Performs security, risk awareness, fraud prevention and compliance trainings across Afni Philippine Sites.
· Conducts site visits and evaluations as to the risk posture of each site in relation to relevant requirements therein.
Minimum Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills):
· Candidate must be a College Graduate
· 2 years minimum overall work experience in handling Fraud
· Any experience in BPO/Call Centers is favorable
· Keen attention to detail and ability to multitask
· Must have good English verbal and written communication skills
· Knowledge in MS Office Programs
· Can work with minimal supervision
· Can generate, create and send reports
· Must be willing to work in flexible schedule
· Can start ASAP
Afni, Inc. is a U.S.-based, global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm representing the world’s best brands in insurance, telecommunications, satellite and cable, financial services, technology, and healthcare.
From engagement centers in several U.S. and Philippines locations, Afni supports its client’s customers in a variety of channels. With a history dating to 1936, Afni is a strong partner in communities where its employees work and live.