- LocationQuezon City, Philippines
- Job typeFull time
The role is responsible designing Tableau workbooks for operations. The candidate will report to the Site Director or Program Sr. Director.
The candidate must have god understanding of operations and experience with call center reporting. The successful candidature will work with the site and program leadership.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Designs Tableau workbooks with approved data sources
• Works with Senior Analysts for additions to data sources.
• Answers questions from front line operations on workbooks.
• Suggests solutions for process improvement for operational reporting.
• Assists with client presentations and Operation’s Reviews .
• Monitors existing operations for new areas of measurement and improvement.
• Works with operations to analyze operational efficiencies and effectiveness.
• Designs agent and coach dashboards, scorecards and other required views.
• Provides feedback to BI team for changes to data.
• Work with clients in Ops review.
• Proven operations knowledge.
• Reporting skills with various reporting tools.
• Good customer interaction skills.
• Ability to multitask.
• Excellent analytical thinking.
• Candidate will contribute to mentoring within and outside the group.
• Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• Must be able to create and deliver effective, persuasive presentations on technical issues to junior, peer, and management audiences.
• Must have excellent people skills - will be working with high level management team.
Minimum Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills):
- Bachelor's degree preferred with some relevant experience.
- Experience with enterprise Business Intelligence platforms.
- General understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle and/or DB/2 data access methods and tuning is preferred.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products.
- Dashboard and report analysis and creation skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi task with attention to detail and meetdeadlines simultaneously.
Afni, Inc. is a U.S.-based, global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm representing the world’s best brands in insurance, telecommunications, satellite and cable, financial services, technology, and healthcare.
From engagement centers in several U.S. and Philippines locations, Afni supports its client’s customers in a variety of channels. With a history dating to 1936, Afni is a strong partner in communities where its employees work and live.