Senior HR Business Partner
- LocationQUEZON CITY, Philippines
- Job typeFull time
The Senior Manager, HR Business Partner collaborates with business partners to achieve organizational results through an engaged workforce. The incumbent utilizes the knowledge of business and a competitive marketplace to influence key business decisions, leverage and build relationships, and execute on strategy. The incumbent will also demonstrate strong communication and data analysis skills to provide viable and data-supported solutions to business goals.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Drives business results via engaged employees. Initiates survey action planning to increase engagement, productivity, and retention while improving customer service. Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships and build morale. Partners with HR peers to drive collaboration and consistency across all sites. Maintains and coordinates employee recognition programs. 30% of work time
- Influence talent and leadership decisions by providing candid and unbiased counsel that fosters trust and creditability. Demonstrate business acumen and leadership courage. Work lock-step with business partners and the HR team to develop, implement, and monitor a best in class employee experience that leverages data-driven solutions. Develop and empower HRBP staff through training, feedback, and project participation. 30% of work time
- Establishes creditability and proactively builds the respect of management as a strategic partner. Maintains a focus on ROI, metrics, and strategic planning to impact current and future business success. Influences business decisions that contribute to customer satisfaction and employee engagement through data analytics and business acumen. 20% of work time
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Assist in the conduct of effective, thorough, and objective investigations. Closely coordinate with the Labor Relations Team for the management of employees within legal bounds. Conduct periodic audits of HR activities to
Minimum Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills):
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related Human Resources field, CPHR / SPHR strongly preferred.
- Seven to ten years of HR or call center experience preferred.
- Proven experience leading human resources functions in multiple sites and/or remote locations
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office products is preferred.
- Actively solicits customer feedback to develop a solid ongoing relationship.
- Exhibits good listening skills. Communicates cross-functionally to ensure all parties are informed as needed.
- Defines team roles and responsibilities based on objectives and measures.
- Pursues work with energy, drive, and perseverance.
- Integrates complex or conflicting information to arrive at clear and timely decisions
- Effectively communicates team members’ strengths and development needs to reinforce performance improvement.
- Seeks alternatives to the status quo. Leverages diverse resources.
Afni, Inc. is a U.S.-based, global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm representing the world’s best brands in insurance, telecommunications, satellite and cable, financial services, technology, and healthcare.
From engagement centers in several U.S. and Philippines locations, Afni supports its client’s customers in a variety of channels. With a history dating to 1936, Afni is a strong partner in communities where its employees work and live.