Director for Global Quality
- LocationQuezon City, Philippines
- Job typeFull time
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· With robust experience inQuality, specifically transaction monitoring
· Collaborate with seniormanagement and staff to develop strategic plans; coordinate with otherdepartments to establish open communications systems that ensure information is mutually shared to achieve optimal results
· Develop and retain team ofquality leaders, providing coaching and development opportunities thatcontinuously build and expand both the individual and the team capabilities andbench strength
· Drive continuous improvementsand quality performance of metrics such as quality, customer experience, NPS, etc.
· Select, train, develop, andmanage performance of direct reports in area of specialty; and mentoring,coordinating, planning, and providing direction for work group(s) in accordancewith the organization's policies and applicable legal requirements
· Manage department resources andprovide leadership to ensure that production and quality work meets companygoals
· Participate withcross-functional departments in strategic decisions designed to meet qualityand service goals
· Identify, analyze, and resolvea wide range of technical, process, and Quality issues, providing quick anddecisive solutions
· Recommend modifications toorganizational policies and procedures and reinforce the company’s direction,vision, and values; partner with process owners and respective supportingpersonnel to formulate and implement process management procedures, goals and objectives
· Create departmental goals,objectives, and strong relationships with Business stakeholders (QualityLeadership, Operations, Client, Account Management, and Resource Unit partners)
· Responsible for drivingconsistent Quality Delivery across multiple sites for the program.
· Own and execute GlobalInitiatives & Projects such as Quality Framework Deployment, standardizing QualityPractices, common Governance, metrics reporting etc.
· Primary Quality SPOC for Clientto ensure consistent communication and expectations for quality
· Provide strategic guidance toeach country's Quality Managers
· Mentor and develop new andexisting Quality Managers
· Help make decisions that willlead to improvement in Quality processes
· Share responsibility with localteams in driving Quality Metric, which is directly tied to incentives
· Attend business reviews, internaland client-facing (weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly)
Minimum JobRequirements (Education, Experience, Skills):
- Must be Graduate of a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent
- 2 years of related work experience
- Thorough experience of working in a customer support
- Must have excellent English communications skills
Afni, Inc. is a U.S.-based, global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm representing the world’s best brands in insurance, telecommunications, satellite and cable, financial services, technology, and healthcare.
From engagement centers in several U.S. and Philippines locations, Afni supports its client’s customers in a variety of channels. With a history dating to 1936, Afni is a strong partner in communities where its employees work and live.