Accounts Payable Specialist
- LocationQuezon City, Metro Manila
- Job typeFull time
Summary of duties and responsibilities:
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports, recording entries
- Pays vendors; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation
- Pays employees by preparing their final pay, Social Security Systems' checks
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents
- Other tasks necessary required in the accounts payable process
Specific Knowledge/Certification required:
- 2 years Accounts Payable Specialist Experience in a BPO company
- Amenable to work onsite in Commonwealth Q.C.
- Amenable to work on a graveyard schedule
- Degree in finance/accounting related field
- Attention to detail; analytical skills; certified or knowledgeable in accounting, vendor relationships; equipped with data entry skills
Afni, Inc. is a U.S.-based, global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm representing the world’s best brands in insurance, telecommunications, satellite and cable, financial services, technology, and healthcare.
From engagement centers in several U.S. and Philippines locations, Afni supports its client’s customers in a variety of channels. With a history dating to 1936, Afni is a strong partner in communities where its employees work and live.