Business Continuity Plan Officer
- LocationQuezon City, NCR
- Job typeFull time
The Business Continuity Plan Officer will be accountable to develop, maintain, or implement business continuity and disaster recovery strategies and solutions, including risk assessments, business impact analyses, strategy selection, and documentation of business continuity and disaster recovery procedures.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Develop the local business continuity and disaster recovery strategy needed to sustain a multi-functional organization during potential business disruption incidents or crises
· Create and update business continuity plans with the business areas, provide guidance on development of appropriate recovery strategies and track completion in alignment to the program calendar.
· Conduct Business impact analysis interviews to gather impact data and dependencies in order to address recovery time objectives.
· Provide subject matter expertise to services owners and internal partners to ensure complete coverage of business continuity activities to the scopes under his responsibility.
· Develop business continuity testing procedures and coordinate testing of the plans under his scope in partnership with service owners and internal partners.
· Review test reports and address any issues or recovery gaps identified during testing.
· Conduct awareness and training activities with the business in regard to business continuity and disaster recovery.
· Participate in the creation of internal business continuity standards and ensure alignment with the global strategy and regulatory requirements.
· Report to senior management and the global business continuity team on business continuity activities, potential
risks and preparedness under his supervision.
· Develop the necessary crisis management plans in alignment with the global crisis management framework.
Minimum Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills):
- Must be Graduate of a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent
- 2 years of related work experience
- Thorough experience of working in a customer support environment
- Must have excellent English communications skills
Afni, Inc. is a U.S.-based, global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm representing the world’s best brands in insurance, telecommunications, satellite and cable, financial services, technology, and healthcare.
From engagement centers in several U.S. and Philippines locations, Afni supports its client’s customers in a variety of channels. With a history dating to 1936, Afni is a strong partner in communities where its employees work and live.