- LocationQuezon City, Philippines
- Job typeFull time
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with line supervisors and management heads for timely submission of performance review forms in relation to regularization, promotion and other employment information changes.
- Respond to employee inquiries and concerns.
- Ensures to the highest degree of confidentiality or employee records and salaries.
- Prepares and Collates payroll summary data, new hires information and all adjustments and updates on all employees to be submitted to Payroll – Finance.
- Coordinate with relevant government agencies to ensure comprehensive knowledge of current provisions and regulations.
- Ensures all employee movement is updated in the company’s database.
- Assist the team in facilitating the New Employee Orientation
- Coordinate with the bank for the CRT creation and any ATM related issues.
- Perform other reasonable duties as required.
Minimum Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills):
- Must be Graduate of a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent
- 2 years of related work experience
- Thorough experience of working in a customer support
- Must have excellent English communications skills
Afni, Inc. is a U.S.-based, global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm representing the world’s best brands in insurance, telecommunications, satellite and cable, financial services, technology, and healthcare.
From engagement centers in several U.S. and Philippines locations, Afni supports its client’s customers in a variety of channels. With a history dating to 1936, Afni is a strong partner in communities where its employees work and live.