Sr. Director, Human Resources
- LocationQuezon City, Philippines
- Job typeFull time
This strategic leader will design and implement HR best practices, effectively leading a high-performing HR team and cultivating
a productive and inclusive workplace to ultimately support the mission and vision of Afni and it’s clients. The Senior Human Resources
Director is responsible for developing and executing comprehensive, integrated
employee life-cycle and engagement programs.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
1. Key leader in the development and execution of human resources strategies, plans, policies and
2. Works collaboratively with business partners to implement strategic initiatives
resulting in continuous improvement, enhanced employee engagement, improved
employee experience, and positive business results.
3. Leads a team of human resources professionals in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
4. Drive the execution of a “best in class” HRBP model that uses data and modeling to
recommend solutions that lead to reduced attrition and improved employee
engagement and experiences.
5. Ensure the organizations compliance with all labor relations and government entities.
Represent the organization at employee related hearings and investigations, as
6. Provide oversight management and leadership on a variety of Human Resources core functions and
activities, including the areas of Compensation, Benefits Design &
Administration, Labor Relations, Employee Wellness, Employee Engagement, On-site
Clinic, and Diversity and Inclusion.
7. Work collaboratively with other HR leaders to provide feedback and improve the
enterprise-wide programs and services for the employee and leader population.
8. Identifies talent gaps, developmental opportunities and high-performing, high potential
individuals to help build bench strength and succession planning
The abovestatements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being
performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned
to this job. Employees in this job may
perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills):
· Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Public Administration, Business
Administration preferred but not required.
· Ten years progressively responsible experience working in the BPO or related
industry, preferable in a fast-paced growth mode.
· Ability to sustain a culture of high performance and have experience using people data
& analytics, tying individual/team performance to business results.
· Demonstrated passion for people and culture and strong instinct for translating business
goals to people needs.
· Proven leader in diversity, equity and inclusion and experience incorporating across
all HR programs and initiatives
· An appreciation for both the art and science behind employee activities and can
think both strategically and tactically, setting the vision, digging in and
doing the work and executing on plans.
· Someone who thrives in fast moving environments, has a strong track record of adapting
to change and leading others through ambiguity
· Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and
the ability to work with shifting priorities.
· Must be amenable to work third shift and open to shifting schedules as needed.
· Proficiency in HRIS systems and Microsoft Office products is required. Specifically, experience with Outlook, Word,
Power Point, Excel, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Excel, Adobe, and Tableau.
· Must be willing to work in Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City and report to other
locations as necessary.
Afni, Inc. is a U.S.-based, global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm representing the world’s best brands in insurance, telecommunications, satellite and cable, financial services, technology, and healthcare.
From engagement centers in several U.S. and Philippines locations, Afni supports its client’s customers in a variety of channels. With a history dating to 1936, Afni is a strong partner in communities where its employees work and live.