Fraud and Risk Management Lead
- LocationQuezon City, Philippines
- Job typeFull time
Position Purpose: This position is responsible for security administration and monitoring compliance of security standards across Afni. Performs risk monitoring identifies security threats and assists with the implementation of new and revised policies.
Thoroughly evaluates, tests and implements new versions of PCI DSS requirements. Researches system security issues and topics and prepares "white papers". Completes risk assessments and similar documentation on task-related subject matters.
This also includes, but is not limited to, the following information security functions: Access & Entitlement Management, Incident Management, End User Computing, Change Management, Project Management, Risk Assessments and Risk Mitigation.
Their scope is set primarily at the business unit level but could address multiple business areas based upon the direction needed.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Ops Risk Audit Review/Diary Watch Cards (Self Audit Checklist) - Ensuring all self-audits are done as per the mentioned time frames and required evidence is documented. Responsible to ensure action plans are carried out pertaining to their roles, such as revalidations and privilege checks.
• Incident Management - Perform key activities during a crisis and ensuring that required procedures are followed and necessary documentation is maintained. Develop the vision on the entities involved in a crisis and maintain a detail record of procedures to be followed in a crisis.
• Standard Operating Procedures - Ensure that all the procedures followed at the local site are documented and are consistent with the other sites documents.
• Change Management - Review/analyze and sign off any changes in policy which are specific across Afni. Ensures that appropriate risks are identified in implementing the change and necessary roll back plan is in place for contingency purposes.
• Risk Assessment - Conducting level 1 risk assessment to identify any risks involved in the access controls of operations and providing them the recommendations and assisting them in mitigating risks identified. Carrying out the directions of the ERM Director, risk assessment activities being done within their assigned business area(s). Working directly with business departmental personnel to explain the risk assessment process, the means of identifying risk, the steps to measure it and the actions needed to mitigate or eliminate it.
• Lead the FRM Specialists and FRM Auditiors in their dedicated task in doing primary and secondary due diligence checks as per our contractual requirement thereto.
• Oversee and lead CCTV Operations ensuring efficient and effective performance of the work in accordance with both local and international policies and laws.
Minimum Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills):
- Candidate must be a College Graduate
- 2 years minimum overall work experience in handling Fraud
- Any experience in BPO/Call Centers is favorable
- Keen attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Must have good English verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in MS Office Programs
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Can generate, create and send reports
- Must be willing to work in flexible schedules (Moring/Noon/Night shift).
- If requested, must be amenable to work on-onsite at One Felicity Center office (Commonwealth Ave., Quezon City)
- Can start ASAP
Afni, Inc. is a U.S.-based, global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm representing the world’s best brands in insurance, telecommunications, satellite and cable, financial services, technology, and healthcare.
From engagement centers in several U.S. and Philippines locations, Afni supports its client’s customers in a variety of channels. With a history dating to 1936, Afni is a strong partner in communities where its employees work and live.