- LocationQuezon City, NCR
- Job typeFull time
The Company Nurse is responsible in ensuring that health and wellnesses of employees are well taken cared of. Provides relief to aches and pains through proper dispensing of medicine and recommends alternative measures through consultation of a doctor.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Cares for and treats patients in clinic office.
- Administers medications, dresses wounds, interprets physician's instructions to patients, assists with emergency and minor cases, and performs related tasks as directed.
- Maintains records of vital statistics and other pertinent data of patient.
- Cleans and sterilizes instruments and equipment, and maintains stock of supplies.
- Prepares monthly statements and Medicine/supply usage of Clinic expenses.
- Regardless of specialty or work setting, treat patients, educate patients and the employees about various medical conditions, and provide advice and emotional support to patients.
- Records patients’ medical histories and symptoms help perform diagnostic tests and analyze results, administer treatment and medications, and help with patient follow-up, rehabilitation and vital signs.
- Consults and coordinates with HMO members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition.
- To be able to perform any task/responsibility as deemed necessary by your manager.
Minimum Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills):
- Have earned a Bachelor's degree medical course.
- Have handled the same position for at least 1 to 2 years.
- Proven experience/skills: Clinical Skills, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Physiological Knowledge, Administering Medication, Medical Teamwork, Multi-tasking, Listening, Verbal Communication, Health Promotion and Maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Must be amenable to work in Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City
- Must be willing to work in shifting schedules
Afni, Inc. is a U.S.-based, global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm representing the world’s best brands in insurance, telecommunications, satellite and cable, financial services, technology, and healthcare.
From engagement centers in several U.S. and Philippines locations, Afni supports its client’s customers in a variety of channels. With a history dating to 1936, Afni is a strong partner in communities where its employees work and live.