- Job typeFull time
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the development of new automations using Python / Selenium
- Testing of the execution of the automations
- Monitoring the Automations queues in Zendesk to ensure speedy resolution of tickets.
- Debugging code
- Running one off automations (example: class type adds/promotion code adds across network)
- Any other related tasks that maybe required by the Client.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills):
- 1+ years of experience in IT support
- 2 years of college or certifications in an IT field
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong Technical Knowledge
- SQL experience preferred
- Python and Selenium experience preferred
- Network+ / Relative experience preferred
- Strong technical knowledge / of web-oriented architecture
- Experience in Microsoft Applications
- High aptitude in problem solving and execution of solutions
- Experience working in a ticketing platform preferred.
Afni, Inc. is a U.S.-based, global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm representing the world’s best brands in insurance, telecommunications, satellite and cable, financial services, technology, and healthcare.
From engagement centers in several U.S. and Philippines locations, Afni supports its client’s customers in a variety of channels. With a history dating to 1936, Afni is a strong partner in communities where its employees work and live.