Fraud and Risk Management Auditor
- LocationQuezon City, National Capital Region
- Job typeFull time
Plans and performs procedures to audit and monitor completeness, accuracy and efficiency and effectiveness of operations, and compliance with rules and regulations set by the clients of those onsite or those working from home.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Participates in and documents risk assessments to develop and prioritize integrated audit programs. Schedules, coordinates, and supports the execution of operational, legal, and system compliance audits in areas of responsibility.
- Performs and documents risk assessments of organizational objectives during audits or other engagements and monitor risks on an ongoing basis.
- Communicates identified risks to his/her leaders and management to ensure priority and that mitigation opportunities are realized.
- Designs and performs audit procedures including call and chat reviews, and audit tests as required by the clients.
- Analyzes information and results of audits to develop conclusions relative to audit objectives.
- Prepares concise documentation and audit reports for presentation to operational leaders and management, including recommendations for improvements and evaluation of management action plans.
- Participates and assists with development and implementation of the risk assessment plans.
- Assists in the day-to-day activities of the Fraud and Risk Management team.
- Conducts reviews and audits to evaluate the extent of compliance with established plans, policies and procedures; recommends new administrative and operational improvements.
- Evaluates policies and procedures to achieve business objectives.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills):
• Candidate must be a College Graduate
• 2 years minimum overall work experience in handling Fraud
• Any experience in BPO/Call Centers is favorable
• Keen attention to detail and ability to multitask
• Must have good English verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge in MS Office Programs
• Can work with minimal supervision
• Can generate, create and send reports
• Must be willing to work in flexible schedule
• Can start ASAP
Afni, Inc. is a U.S.-based, global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm representing the world’s best brands in insurance, telecommunications, satellite and cable, financial services, technology, and healthcare.
From engagement centers in several U.S. and Philippines locations, Afni supports its client’s customers in a variety of channels. With a history dating to 1936, Afni is a strong partner in communities where its employees work and live.