Total Rewards Manager
- LocationQuezon City, NCR
- Job typeFull time
The Total Rewards Manager shall be responsible for managing the implementation, administration and governance of the Philippine’s compensation and benefits programs and processes. The position shall assist in developing forward looking programs and revising current programs and policies to align with strategic and financial objectives. The Total Rewards Manager will also be responsible for being a SME in the payroll system (PDY), Bluebox and the system of record (UKG) and ensuring zero error timekeeping.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Accurately manage all HR processes necessary to accurately process payroll. Makes recommendations to identify root cause analysis, process improvements and ways to reduce manual processes.
- Monitors the administration of the company’s compensation and benefits programs and makes recommendations to reduce costs/enhance compensation/benefit design.
- Ensure close interaction with Business Partners for the management of administration of company benefits.
- Lead special initiatives or projects that are required concerning compensation and benefits programs development.
- Initiate and establish compensation and benefits data surveys industry-wide. Makes recommendations based on external survey data, internal analysis and industry benchmarking.
- Monitor enrollments, terminations, beneficiaries in the HR and payroll system and ensure proper support documentation is prepared for audit purposes.
- Maintain records and confidentiality procedures in accordance to legislated requirements.
- Ensures accurate data information and employee movements are processed and updated.
- Assist the HR Director in leading and monitoring team members to provide relevant direction and guidance on policies, guidelines, projects, compliance and other concerns related to the department’s process improvement.
- Provides monthly, quarterly and annual reporting the HR Director, VP of Global HR and VP of Finance.
- Ensures efficient and effective management of employee complaints, escalations and feedback professionally to provide quick, proper and effective resolutions.
- Ability to work and drive integrity in securing and handling confidential information and records at all times.
Afni, Inc. is a U.S.-based, global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm representing the world’s best brands in insurance, telecommunications, satellite and cable, financial services, technology, and healthcare.
From engagement centers in several U.S. and Philippines locations, Afni supports its client’s customers in a variety of channels. With a history dating to 1936, Afni is a strong partner in communities where its employees work and live.