- LocationQuezon City, NCR
- Job typeFull time
The QA Associate is responsible for evaluating and providing individual and client performance feedback to Center Operations and to support the development and maintenance of a high level of quality.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate performance of newly hired and existing employees. Consult and partner with Project Coaches to provide performance results/trends that enable the Project Coaches’ ability to ensure consultants receive feedback on customer service techniques, systems operation, and policy/procedure/practices. Monitoring is accomplished by comparing performance against client and company requirements and specifically targeting individual behaviors for which the consultant is being coached. (70% of work time)
- Evaluate individual and team results to identify specific opportunities and periodically meet with Coaches to provide consultation, working together to plan monitoring strategy and validate Consultant performance progress. (20% of work time)
- Support and partner with training department by providing trend analysis feedback to help determine training-related solutions, present quality performance criteria and scoring methodologies to new hire classes, facilitate class quality calibration sessions, and provide client performance feedback as required. (10% of work time)
- Have completed at least 2 years in college.
- Have handled the same position for at least 1-2 years in a call center/ BPO company
- Previous experience providing statistical analysis support in a call center environment or providing analyst support in a Quality function is preferred.
- Experience using statistical and performance analysis tools to support continuous quality improvement and coaching is preferred.
- Can objectively quantify performance against standards and models to identify performance gaps and analyze results to determine corrective action and increase performance.
- Must be proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Quality management systems or analytical software is preferred.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal, written, and presentation skills is preferred.
- Can manage multiple projects and to be able to quantify project results using project management skills and software is preferred.
- Must be amenable to work shifting schedules.
- Must be willing to work in Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City.
- Can start ASAP
Afni, Inc. is a U.S.-based, global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm representing the world’s best brands in insurance, telecommunications, satellite and cable, financial services, technology, and healthcare.
From engagement centers in several U.S. and Philippines locations, Afni supports its client’s customers in a variety of channels. With a history dating to 1936, Afni is a strong partner in communities where its employees work and live.