Senior Director for Finance
- LocationQuezon City , National Capital Region
Senior Director for Finance
In this role, you will be reporting to functionally to Chief Finance officer based in the US. You will be responsible for all aspects of corporate governance and financial control for the company in the Philippines. You will also set up a strong internal controls environment to help address and minimize risk as well as supporting the provision of accurate, timely and insightful financial data to facilitate strategic decision making and drive the success of the operation.
- Responsible for all areas of financial accounting, payroll, governance, and statutory compliance, for the business operations in the Philippines
- Assess risks and create a strong internal controls environment and good governance structure to manage the risks associated with running the operations
- Manage all financial aspects of operations including statutory financial audits, corporate internal audit, internal financial reports, tax reports, finalizing commercial agreements and executing it
- Implement financial process and policy where relevant to ensure the company is reporting all financial and other information accurately and on a timely basis
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance for all accounting and financial reporting functions
- Lead the development of procurement processes to ensure reliable sources of supply, improve service and quality and reduce cost and supplier lead time
- Control expense and procurement particularly on compensation and benefits, payroll handling, business expenditures
- Ability to lead and develop the finance team
- Manage overall cost structure and model in the Philippines and recommend strategies to optimize the model
- Be the custodian of company's assets and properties
- To succeed in this role, you must have at least five to seven years of experience in finance and accounting, in a BPO environment of a multinational organization independently managing finance-related activities.
- Amenable to work in QC after the pandemic
- Amenable to report on a night and shifting schedules.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree of Accountancy or any business course
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- Experience from top auditing/accounting firm with strong knowledge in BIR, SEC, and government reporting
- Able to operate well and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Must have strong leadership, communication, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented and have good time management skills
- If you are driven, determined, resilient and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Director of Finance role.
Afni, Inc. is a U.S.-based, global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm representing the world’s best brands in insurance, telecommunications, satellite and cable, financial services, technology, and healthcare.
From engagement centers in several U.S. and Philippines locations, Afni supports its client’s customers in a variety of channels. With a history dating to 1936, Afni is a strong partner in communities where its employees work and live.