HR Employee Experience Associate
- LocationQuezon City, National Capital Region
- Job typeFull time
The HR Assistant is responsible for providing clerical and administrative support to HR.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Assist in day to day operations of the HR – Employee Experience functions and duties.
• Responsible on providing assistance on Employee Engagement Activities and CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Activities.
• Deal and assist on employee requests regarding HR – Employee Experience issues, concerns and Questions.
• Perform other duties as assigned by HR Management
Minimum Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills):
• Amenability to work onsite in Commonwealth QC
• Amenability to work on GY shift
• 0 – 6 Months Experience
• MS Office Proficient
Afni, Inc. is a U.S.-based, global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm representing the world’s best brands in insurance, telecommunications, satellite and cable, financial services, technology, and healthcare.
From engagement centers in several U.S. and Philippines locations, Afni supports its client’s customers in a variety of channels. With a history dating to 1936, Afni is a strong partner in communities where its employees work and live.