Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
- LocationTemporarily Remote
- Job typeFull time
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- This position will use in-depth experience and expertise of research, marketing, sourcing and project management to support Non-agent and Agent hiring.
- The incumbent will implement; and manage internal and external staffing resources to build; enhance; and maintain the company's position in the professional services marketplace and to support new and ongoing service engagements.
- The incumbent will also be responsible for assessing; executing and maintaining budget resources to produce best of breed strategies; tools and results.
- Advanced knowledge of marketing, manpower sourcing and project management strategies; methods and practices are required.
- The incumbent will perform a challenging range of complex activities including consultation; research; assessment and tactical implementation to ensure alignment of sourcing strategies with departmental and organizational goals.
- . Proven ability to effectively produce results with multi-functional work groups is critical.
- Open to perform ad-hoc tasks as requested by the immediate Manger.
Minimum Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills):
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in a BPO setting.
- Extensive experience in coming up with sourcing initiatives
- Ability to build strategic working relationships, to facilitate agreement with internal and external partners
- Good and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have good interpersonal skills and strong organizational skills
- Must have good Marketing Skills
Afni, Inc. is a U.S.-based, global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm representing the world’s best brands in insurance, telecommunications, satellite and cable, financial services, technology, and healthcare.
From engagement centers in several U.S. and Philippines locations, Afni supports its client’s customers in a variety of channels. With a history dating to 1936, Afni is a strong partner in communities where its employees work and live.