Recruitment Associate (PH)
- LocationTemporarily Remote
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Screen applications, conducts initial interviews and select candidates
- Administer tests and assists in presenting job offer contract
- Prepares daily/weekly reports based on function and need
- Achieves recruitment goals and targets
- Participate in recruitment and sourcing activities
- Participate in projects and/or initiatives within or outside the team
Minimum Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills):
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field
- At least 6 months experience in recruitment in a BPO setting.
- With demonstrable track record in achieving targets
- Service and customer-focused (external and internal customers)
- Multi-tasking and effective management of real-time performance and multiple demands
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Problem solver
- Strong potential for exercising fair and good judgment
- Computer literate: skilled in using MS Office
- Strong command of English both oral and written
- Highly organized. Able to handle multiple requirements
- Team Player. Flexible and adaptable to change
Afni, Inc. is a U.S.-based, global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm representing the world’s best brands in insurance, telecommunications, satellite and cable, financial services, technology, and healthcare.
From engagement centers in several U.S. and Philippines locations, Afni supports its client’s customers in a variety of channels. With a history dating to 1936, Afni is a strong partner in communities where its employees work and live.